Saturday, May 11, 2013

Chapter 13

13. Lucky number, lucky chapter, lucky year plus its my fave❤
ou sawoulee follow in instagram if you want to read chapters and photos that pops into my head while reading it...
My instagram: BlueVelvetBlog_
My twitter: @BlueVelvetBlog
My ask.fm: ask.fm/BlueVelvetBlog

ou thankyou x
___

The Next Day: WEDDING OF ZAINAB AND BADER.

Everyone was up at 8:30 am sitting on the table, eating breakfast.

Aunt Mizna: yalla banat 5anrou7 el 9alon.

chan kl wa7da gamat ou badelat ou ra7at m3a 3meyma.


Ignore the descriptiosn I gave before.
Aunttt chose:

Mama Chose:



Taiba chose: (she is mt7jba)



Manayer chose: 



Dareen chose: 


Dana chose:


Ghada chose: 


Afaf chose: BOTH HAIR AND DRESS.



Noura chose: THE MIDDLE DRESS 


Fatma chose: 


Shahad chose:


OFCOURSE EL 3ARUS ZAINAB CHOSE:



Afaf's P.O.V:
Its over.
we are done.

TWITTER MODE:
AfafAl_: I regret all the days we spent, all the moments we had, I regret that I forgave you.
*3 retweets*


Ghada: Foofy, bas 3ad. 
Dana: Foof. He is not worth it.
Zainab: Tra 3rsy mabee fatigues!!!!

I faked a smile and sighed.


Abdullah's P.O.V:

Mishael: 3beid. t3al. 
Abdullah: ttst3b6 ent?!
Mishael: Inch3m ou 9eer rayal.
Abdullah: agoulk eryoulllyyy!
Mishael: 9j enk bnt.
Abdullah: chub- zain shtabee?
Mishael: '3al6a kbeera 3bood.
Abdullah: adre.  she wont forgive me.

Zainab's P.O.V:
My day. Is gone to a shit ground. 

3 CALLS FROM --------

please stop. please. please. 


TO BE CONTINUED..... 



No comments:

Post a Comment