Friday, April 19, 2013

Chapter 12

Dareen's P.O.V:
I looked at Feehaid, and then at his mom.
The grown ups told us to go to the garden and talk or swimming pool and talk.

Dareen: shyabk?
Feehaid looked down.
Feehaid: ba56bch.
Dareen: ou bdoun rayeey?

Duaij: Feeeehaidaaan!! Mn gaddddekk? Mnzman ma mreit 3ndna!!
Feehaid: ee walla :/
Bader: zain ink yet, t3al laish yay?
Khaled: eee shaklk mo yay et zoor.
Ali: shsalfa?

Afaf's P.O.V:
I sat next to Abdullah and Mishael then shahad yet.

Shahad: wleht 3leik abood.
Abdullah: mako shay lat5afeen, Afaf saved me.
Shahad: shalkalam?
Mishael: haw! B3d matfhmeen?!

I held Abdullah's hand really tight and he kissed my forehead.
Shahad was faking tears and walked away.. Abdullah limped to go and get he.r.

Mishael: chthaabaaaa.

Mishael understood everything. EVERYTHING. That's how close we are.

Afaf: 7da waii3.

Shahad's P.O.V:

Wow. Abdullah, I thought you loved me.

Abdullah: shahad!! Shahad!! I cant run anymore!

I stopped. He held me from my waist and sat next to me.

Abdullah: shfeech?
Shahad: a7bk.
Abdullah: a7b afaf..
Shahad: tkfa give a little time to me, I swear you'll love me.
Abdullah: love is never forcing.
Shahad: but lovers are.
Abdullah: I am sorry.

I kissed his cheek l2na I saw Afaf walking to us.

Afaf: abdullah?!
Abdullah: Afaf! Its not what you think.
Shahad: I want the best for you Abdullah, and she is with Misheal secretly.
Abdullah: basch chthb!!! Wa5ray 3ny!


Abdullah's P.O.V:
I couldn't believe it, I wouldn't until now..

I saw Misheal hugging Afaf.

Abdullah: Afaf we are done.
Afaf: I am glad you cheater!!

She went off crying, I didnt understand why she is with Misheal isnt she?

Misheal: not cool bro!

He went to get Afaf.

Mishael: Afaf, haday.
Afaf: he is with Shahad. He is cheating.

No comments:

Post a Comment