Friday, May 31, 2013

Chapter 15: THE WEDDING part 2

One thing I learnt from my past experience is to when it comes to leaving a kid alone at home atleast have one adult in the house. That is parent logic. I mean who in the world would leave their kid at home ALL alone? Afrah's mom and dad. Which was a mistake, but still have some common sense. Anyways take care of your children you married readers out there and well..
---
There are beautiful girls. Some with beautiful faces. Some with beautiful hearts. Some with none, but YOU always find a girl that happens to be beautiful. Especially in weddings. I am telling you. You sit there in a wedding, shy, more like insecure. Now the thing Afaf learnt, or should I say I learnt from insecurity is that it never ends. Whether your a kid, a jealous teenager, dating, married you will always be insecure. Its just a fact. Its part of being a woman. I learnt that from Zainab and Bader's wedding.

Afaf's P.O.V: 
While sitting in the first table in the arena, in the corner of the table with my head facing Afrah with Shahad diagonal to me and Noura and Fatma right next to me both of the sides and the girls just sitting in the next tables or standing or dancing.
A beautiful long black haired girl with a body that is TOOO thin and a yellow dress write below her butt. Almost like lingerie when she sits down which quite made me laugh, she had a little bit too dark of a lipstick on and the foundation brighter than the rest of her body.
She was dancing. Lol. More like walking and smiling. She clearly didnt know how to. 

Noura: aham shay.
Fatma: LOOLL 
Dana: wee maskeena
Shahad: banat 5nrou7 enraweeha el ra89 el 9jee.
Ghada: ee yalla.

Me and Shahad tried to get a long in the wedding.. We did.

Galee Abdullah t3alay bara.
So i did.

Abdullah: Afaf..
Ghada: Afafo yalla lazm enrouu7
Afaf: b3d shway, okay?
Abdullah: bas-
Afaf; sorry!
And then I rushed inside the 3rs.

Afrah: Afaf
Afaf: halla eb smeety :*
Afrah: Afaf.
Afaf: 3younhaa:* 2amry.
Afrah: abdullah...
Afaf: shfee?
Afrah: yabeech bara tharouryy.
Afaf: haw tawny knt bara.
Afrah: ya5ee rou7ay shbt5sereen?! 7beebch yabeech!

I ran in my heels oustide to find him in starbucks because the wedding was in the palms hotel.
Abdullah and my dad were talking and laughing as I walked to them. Salamt 3la oboi chan ra7.
Abdullah: afaf. Abi a56bch. I got your dad's permission but on one condition he said we wont get married straight away, as you're still 16 and im just turning 18 in 2 months but.. Sm3eeny, I promise you once you turn 18 you will be with me in our house, smiling and laughing then going to our jobs and after a month we find out that a baby is born!
I smiled and hugged him soooo tight. He opened a box that had tiffany&co on it and he wore it to my ringfinger.
Afaf; i love you, abdullah.

No comments:

Post a Comment