Saturday, May 25, 2013

Chapter 14- The wedding

I would like to thank you guys. For just reading this, Yes, having feedback would be lovely but I just am thankful to have readers.
Anyways..
instagram: @BlueVelvetBlog_
twitter: @bluevelvetblog
ask: ask.fm/BlueVelvetBlog
Gonna reveal at the end of the chapter xxxxx
--

Zainab's P.O.V:

Asamy ou asamy until I decided to face my fears. I answered the call.

Zainab: SHTABE?
----: the big day, huh?
Zainab: SHOOF. EL7EEN AFTH7K OU AROU7 EL MA5FAR, STOP CALLING.
-----: y3neee matabeen Afrah?
Zainab: ...
-----: Jawbeeny.
Zainab: SHDRAK EB AFRAH?!
-----: haha. allah m3ach yal 3arous.
Zainab: LA2! LA7THA!

*he ended the call.*

Afrah. Afrah. Wainch ya afrah?

I cry, I pinch myself to stop because I am gonna ruin my makeup.

Afrah is our sister, she is supposed to be 18 this year, bas ll2saf she was kidnapped when she was 8. For ten years my dad was on with this case, no lawyer, no police, no judge can find her! People even evacuated to the rest of the 5aleej. No sign of Afrah. All we know is the kidnapper is pedophile. He claimed her for 10 years not knowing whether she is alive, safe, or even okay?! The lawyer says she might've changed her name and passport, as the kidnapper is a smart pedophile.
What they said is there were 6 girls (excluding Afrah) kidnapped in the year Afrah was.

I excuse myself, I go out with my hair in that ugly cap used to highlight my hair for tonight.. I get out to the parking lot to see a car, and in the backseat.. AFRAH!!! the driver laughing at me as I run to it. I see  Afaf and Abdullah running to help me, as they saw her to. Abdullah grabs the driver.

Abdullah: Ma tst7ee 3la wayhk. Yal 8aleel el adab t5tf banat?! Tfou 3laik. Ma 3ndk ahal ya --------?!
Afaf: 3bood. Please. He isn't safe.

I hug my sister so tight while calling the police.

Abdullah: You care about me?
Afaf: Always have, Always will.

The police comes and calls every parent who lost their daughters...

Zainab: Afrah! Elyom laylat 3rsy.. El7mdellah yarab.
Afrah: Mshtagetlkoum.

Everyone cries. As we get Afrah ready and myself!



-----

Revaling: Not now.
The story is 50/50 true the moments are but not in the same dayy :) And the afrah thing isn't true.



No comments:

Post a Comment