Sunday, April 14, 2013

Chapter 9

Forgive me for this tragic post, dedicated to sweetest people ever, @Kuwait1ES and @rahafalx

Afaf's P.O.V:

The thing I didn't like about us going to shar3 el7oob was seeing Abdullah there, what I realized is.. When our love gets stronger, our trust gets weaker.
I dont understand why he doesn't trust me he just doesnt, people call it love, but I dont?
And well my expectation of seeing Abdullah is basically true. He got out of his car opened our car's door and grabbed me. I knew what he was going to say, so did everyone else, Ghada gave Abdullah na'9ra wa95a...

Abdullah: shyabkom hnee?
Afaf: wnta shako?
Abdullah: l2na entay 7gy..
Afaf: la la la la just because I accepted your love, I didn't mean you to be overprotective about me! Ou a9lan enta shaybk hneee? Banat ha?
Abdullah: ana rayal adabr 7aly ou shako yay ma3a 97aby!
Afaf: ou ana yaya hnee ma3a my sisters ou cousins.

Zainab parked the car in the ra9eef and Taiba looked out of the window.

Taiba: entaw hey?!! Tfahamaw bl bait.. Mo hnee!!
Manayee: ee wain ga3deen?!

One of Abdullah's friends got out of the car to tell Abdullah that this place isnt safe..

Abdullah: Dhari, malk sh'3l enta rou7
Afaf: bas rou7aw

So both cars drove after eachother to leave us in a dead end street.

Abdullah: ou raby a5af 3leich!
Afaf: etha ent cheethy 3yal bahdk.

I walked away as fast as I could he ran after me, I could see by the corner of my eyes white light flashing, before I could scream before I could react, Abdullah was down, there on the floor, blood all oveer him. I fell, crying, screaming why?! Why is this happening to me?

Everyone got out of their cars, they called 112, and they told me to haday.

Afaf: shlon ahady?!! Lmn my soul, the second part of me, my everything isn't breathing.

I was crying, yeah everyone expected me too but no one expected Shahad to cry, I stared at her.

Shahad: kla mnch!!!!!!! You killed him.

She pushed me so hard that I scratched my elbow. I pushed her back to the car , and so on we started fighting.

Shahad: Laish yal7aywana?! Laish?!
Afaf: et7beena?! Yal5ayna!! You're one of the closest people ever! You love someone you know I would give everything for? Malat 3leich.. Malat 3la the trust I gave you!!!

I wanted to say more, but I stopped, I just hugged his body my tears following on his shirt.

Afaf: *whispering to his shirt* Stay with me. Please.

And in that moment, the ambulance arrived, they said only one can come with him, and so I did.

On our way, they also bandaged my elbow it was bleeding alot. But I didn't care, I just cared about Abdullah. Just Abdullah.

No comments:

Post a Comment