Monday, April 15, 2013

Chapter 11

This chapter is dedicated to @justalostheart8 enjoy everyone x
--
Afaf's P.O.V:

Abdullah was crying, I was thinking because he couldn't remember anything and that didn't affect him, but me to be honest.

Abdullah: Afaf? My only. Ofcourse I remember you. Just it takes time for my brain to work..
Afaf: OMG!

I cried, those tears of happiness, he remembered me. The first of everyone, I called everyone in, and he remembered everyone, slowly because his brain is trying to develop.
As soon as 3my ra7 7g el doctor..

DR: He may go home, but he needs to stay at home for atleast 2 days, no driving especially fast driving. He can drive atleast a week after those 2 days, no less.

Everyone was smiling, we all got out, evacuating to our cars, so this time me, abdullah and duaij and dana are in one car with Ghada.

Bader was with Zainab and 5wat'ha. Oh yeah I forgot, the mlcha was cancelled coz of Abdullah, inshallah this month..

Taiba was with Dareen, Noura, Manayer.

Me and Abdullah were holding hands.

Abdullah: itha mt bt7been wa7ed '3eiry?

What? Ha? Never.

Afaf: never. Shal kalam? Lat fawl!
Abdullah: haha 7beebty.

He kissed the side of my head and laughed, I was acting mad.. How would he say that?

Zainab's P.O.V:

So nothing is wrong with abdullah? Why en2ajl el mlcha? Waaaiiiii333. My phone ringed.

Caller: Badorey❤

Bader: halla bl 7ub.
Zainab: 3aib. 3aib, we are not married yet!
Bader: ya5ee I love youu!
Zainab: 7btk el garada. Lalallala jk :)
Bader: 3baly b3d. Inzain sday el telephone
Zainab: laish?
Bader: because you're driving a5af 3leich :)
Zainab: 7yaty ely y5afoun 3ley okay bye x
Bader: take care x

Shahad: wai3 shfeekom entaw?
Fatma: law3taw chbddna
Zainab: entay hey shahood!
Shahad: ha?
Zainab: laish 6aga Afaf?
Shahad: tstahel.
Zainab: laish?!
Shahad: Abdullah y7bha.

There was a different beauty page between shahad and Afaf, and I knew that and even though ehya i5ty afaf a7la.

Afaf had light brown hair (ombre) and hazel eyes and full lips with tanned skin and deep dimples.

Shahad had very long black hair and black eyes and she had full lips as well and she is very pale and tall she is pretty bas not as pretty as Afaf.

--

Dareen's P.O.V:

On our ride home my bbm vibrated it was a ping.
No, 3
No ten.
From who? Feehaid.

Feehaid Al': PING!!!
PING!!!
D'58: haaa
Feehaid Al': yayeen baitkom
D'58: haw laish?
Feehaid Al': you'll see ;)
D'58: okay ..

We were the first to arrive home when I saw 5alty and Feehaid here with flowers...

No comments:

Post a Comment