Saturday, March 30, 2013

Chapter 6

This post is dedicated to everyone who read this x inshallah you comment...

---

Afaf: Madre, you know what we should do? STOP AVOIDING HIM. Show him that we can live without him, show him how strong and brave we are, not hide and show we are scared or masakeeen jdama.
Let's show HER, the step monster that ehya nothing but cheap ta5th wa7ed kubr obouha ou mdzwj.

Everyone smiled, well not 3my Faisal bas everyone else.

Taiba: 3yal 5alaw Ghada etsoug she got her liscense didnt she?
3mety Mizna: ok bas mo tethba7na!!

They all laughed, I gave a fake frown bas I laughed anyways.

Dareen's P.O.V:
So after ma w9alna Grand Avenues ellkl evacuated to stores xD ana ou afaf ou ghada eb h&m wl bajyeen allah y3lm..

I went to the fitting room to try some clothes ou el banat na6reeny bara wala my phone vibrates, friend request on bbm.
The name was weird!

'Feehaid Al flany'

Bas no he was my cousin wld 5alty lol, wayy feehaid!!! NOT FAHAD. I pressed accept.

Bbm mode:
Feehaid: Halla bl coz
D'58: Halla feeeeeefeeee
Feehaid: shftch eb grand tawa.
D'58: sh3arfk eb pinny?
Feehaid: 7a6ee6a bl twitter, yalla sheely.
D'58: Laa2 kaify!
Feehaid: t3aleely eb starbucks entay ou el snageel mo 5wat, imla8 ely ma3ach!
D'58: KAAAK CHUB TARA MA2ARTHA.
Feehaid: hdy hdy, bas joke.
D'58: 3baly b3d ou no I cant a7na busyy mlcha ou lawya..
Feehaid: tkfaaaaaaaaiinn!
D'58: la7thaa laish a9lan?
Feehaid: bagoulkum shay face to face bas magthar on text.
D'58: Haw? Is it that serious?
Feehaid: yes yes it is.
D'58: ok omw


I started to wonder in a terrified way, mnzman ma klmt Feehaid shyab el 6ary?
The way he talked wasn't usual he really wants me to come.. Ou face to face b3d, I wonder..

No comments:

Post a Comment