Saturday, March 30, 2013

Chapter 3.

This chapter is dedicated to @VelvetBlogger who told me to carry on my blog, to have a bumpy start and then carry on with a dazzling and tragic ending, which I can't wait for everyone's reaction. To be honest I dont know whether it'll be sad or happy to you, but you know what I call this emotions?
B L E  E D I N G.
Weird huh? Not really.. Afaf has always been bleeding for love, and you are probably wonder why? And you probably wonder who the person is who called Afaf in the previous chapter, well this chapter unfolds EVERYTHING.

---

Afaf's P.O.V:

I end the call immediately, breathing in and out, my world got so dizzy, I started to sweat, for some reason my room was turning and turning that I can't keep up, I was spinning, then a blur flashes, everything I saw was blank. I was bleeding again, well not the type of bleeding where blood comes out but no the hurt kind of bleeding, the kind where only that person who made you bleed can heal you.



Noura's P.O.V:

I barge into the door, bringing Afaf her food, when I dropped it, the plate breaks and I scream, my mother and my sisters ran into our room, to find Afaf on the floor, not breathing.

Noura: DIAL 112!!!

Manayer grabs her phone and quickly dials as she explains the emegrency, she was informed that the ambulance will be on their way. My mom was so worried she started pacing around the room, Taiba and Ghada called 3mety Mizna to explain what happened, and 3mety Mizna galat right after ywadounha el hospital and she comes out bl salama inshallah, we will pack our bags wnrou7 laha.


Dana's P.O.V:

We were in the hospital, when the funniest thing ever happened we saw 3mety Mizna ma3a  ou wld 3mety Abdullah.

3mety : Haw, sh9ayer?!
Noura: 9adgeena manadree.
Dareen: Wlht 3leikum, chnkum 6awaltaw?
Ghada: eee, 3balna 9ar feekum shay la 9ama7 allah.
3mety Mizna: Wain Taiba ou Manayer ou Omkum?
Noura: Ra7aw eeyboun akl.

As he saw me quiet, Abdullah sat next to me.

Abdullah: Sha5barich?

I just nodded, I knew that was rude,  but y3nee shrayk?! My sister is in the hospital, We don't know whats going on with her and he asks me sha5bary?!

Noura sees Abdullah and me, Noura shakes her head to Abdullah as in 'no, Abdullah. Being nice isn't great for this time of the day.'

We were in Mstashfet ---, my mom came back with sandwiches and salads and orange juice and told us to help ourselves.

Afaf's P.O.V:

I am not gonna start with a cliché mosalsal turkey 'Ayna ana?' la2 because it was obvious, I am in a hospital. I touch my hair, and accidentally touch my bandage. OW. What why is there a bandage in the middle of my back head?
I walk out of the room, almost fell as the door opened, Abdullah helped me up, I avoided his dazzling eyes, and innocent stare... That was the hardest thing a girl like me can do, with a guy like him.

Thikra: Yuma laish 6al3tay?
Afaf: Shno eb ra9y?
Dana: El dr ygoul ench 6geta shay 7ad, ymkn el 6awla, ou shag ra9ch.
Ghada: Ou they stitched it

I just nod as the dr comes, and talks to the adults while I sit down with my sisters and Abdullah. So then Abdullah's thareeeeeeef brother, Duaij comes and makes jokes with me dama 5affeeef bas walla ywansna.

Duaij: Ha shlon el7lwa?
Afaf:  Walla 3awar..
Duaij: Matshoofeen shar.

I nod, once again, I try so hard not to look at Abdullah, but I fail. He was also staring at me, oops, but he never looked away.

3mety Mizna: Yalla ana ba5th Afaf ou Dana ou entaw r7aw wya omkum el bait jahzaw a'3rathkum.

And in that moment I knew, life was going to be fairly interesting for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment