Saturday, March 30, 2013

Chapter 5

Hey this chapter is dedicated to two people on twitter, @LoveStoryBlog37 and @LoveKnotss
enjoy and please comment! PLEASEE.

 ---
Abdullah's P.O.V:

We walked in to the house right now it's 3:30, and everyone is seating on the couches, but I saw Zainab standing with her dad and Duaij's brother Bader, I knew where this was going I smiled as I saw Afaf looking scared I wanted to tell her not to worry.
3my Faisal: Elyom el9b7 Bader 56ab Zainab..
Bader: a7bha.
3my Faisal: Mlcht'kum youm el ym3a. A7na bnshoof mta.
Manayer: Y3nee bachr?!
Afaf: Short notice.
Zainab: Exactly what I thought, bas nthar ensaweeha.
Taiba: eeee bas we need dresses ou loya
Noura: mthl magalat ngthar ensaweeha
Dana: 3yal shna6reen lets go shopping!!
Dareen: never thought there comes a time where we talk like barbie movies xD
Ghada: eee 7ada
Thikra: aham shay.. Entaw 3la 6ool shopping?! Naby enshoof shno bnwaklkum ou etc its not that simple.
3my Faisal: mshkla z'3eera o5oi ma3zoom.

Ghada's P.O.V:
When he said those words. I wanted to slap someone, I was in that time where somewhere on my face should say:
CAUTION: This person is mad stay away for own safety.

Ghada: maby akoun hnak. Wla wa7da feena btkoun hnak.

I was waiting for my mom to tell me to akl 5ara bas no, instead my mom and sisters agreed with me with a slight nod.

Noura: asfeen 3my. Bas manabee.

When I noticed that Afaf didn't react to anything at all not a nod, not a head shake not even a gesture. That's when Manayer read my mind.

Manayer: Afaf, shraych?

No comments:

Post a Comment