Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Chapter 20

IMPORTANT QUESTIONS AT THE END YOU MUST ANSWER PLZ PLZ PLZ !

Hallaw ;$ inshallah 3jbtkum el previous chapter? Nawrtaw bloggy walla :* please comment it would mean alot to me. TO THAT ANONYMOUS THAT COMMENTED ON CHAPTER 18 I LOVE YOU❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ PLZ COMMENT MORE AND PEOPLE YOU CAN COMMENT TO AND FEEL FREE TO PUT YOUR NAME AND YOU WILL GET A SPECIAL DEDICATION.

Twitter: @BlueVelvetBlog
ask.fm: www.ask.fm/BlueVelvetBlog
instagram: @BlueVelvetBlog_

---- 

Noura's P.O.V: 
Elyoum rdeit mn el 6beeb, galee el doctor my lung cancer is getting worse ena in these last months I may die. He said there was an 99.9% of a chance I am gonna die, Mishael 5athany el mostshfa ofcourse 9ar 18, ou 5atha el liscence sm3 kl shay. He cried the whole way home and we just sat there thinking. 

Mishael: Noura. Ya nour 3ny entay.

I sniffed and dried my eyes using the tiisue box in his car.

Noura: h-h-hhalla Mishael.
Mishael: shfeech? 
Noura: kl shay feeny.

I sighed it was true kl shay feeny. My hair was bald, my eyebrows? Gone. My face? Blue. My lips? Pale. But he loved me just the way I was. And I didn't wanna see him get hurt anymore.

Noura: Mishael, tra ana 5la9 ra7 eljamal, ra7 el 7ail laish enta m3ay? Ana bamoot 5la9 mara7 ntzwaj shfeek Mishael mabeek tt3thb mthl ma t3thbt mn 5 sneen. Mishael, walla a7snlk 5lny amoot.

Mishael das break.

Mishael: SHGLTAY? ANA AMOOT WLA ENTAY ETMOUTEEN. ANA AMOOT LMN ETGOULEENLEE MA7BK. AMOOOT. AMOOOT. AMOOT FEECH.

He started crying and banging his car, I started dying, inside and outside. Suddenly, I felt so much pain.

Noura: Mishael. Mishael. Mishael wadny el6beeb. Mishael!!
Mishael: Noura 7beebty Shfeech?
Noura: Mishael wadny magthar wadny.
-- end of noura's P.O.V

So he did, as fast as he could, he didnt care if the cameras caught him, all he cared about was Noura.
We went inside the hospital she was put in a wheelchair and was sent to the operation room. Mishael called everyone of our family members and once they arrived he looked at his closest cousin ever, Afaf. And how she was the only one who didn't cry but her face was emotionless. He pulled her to go to the cafeteria 3la 8olta.

Mishael: Afaf its been five months, laish entay mat7seen? E5tch btmout ou entay bas et5zeen?!
Afaf: Mishael. Enta matdree, ehya a9lan kanat tadree ena feeha el sara6an kanat tadree enha betmout mn kanat eb rab3 m6was6 bas ra7 mnha, b3dain red lha bl thanaweeya ou ana el wa7eeda ely knt adree. Mishael, ana t3thbt wayed eb 7yaty ou ga3d at3athab ou ra7 at3athab ou Noura matabee shay '3eir ink et5aleeha etrou7 le rabna el 3aleemeen, l2na ohwa a7san mna ou 9dgny a5er shay hatha b9eer bas enta madre shfeek, 5la9, Noura matabeek tt3thab.
Mishael: ana amout wla ahedha. AMOUT!!

He started to cry.

Duaij's P.O.V:

I called murty soon to be.

Duaij: Asrar ana bara.

I dont love her but I am forced, I dont wanna marry her, but I have to. 

Asrar: Duaij 7abeby shrayk eb lbsy?
Duaij: zain. 

Ana mashft a9lan and I started to drive. W9alna 3nd el bd3 ou d5alna chocolate bar. Ana 6lbt Pink Pasta ou ehya Salad ou g3dt tagreeg ou ana shd3wa sam3.

Asrar: Duaij, Duaij, wla shrayk?
Duaij: ha? Oh 5la9! Sktay. 
Asrar: Shfeek? Yezaty as2l rayek b3d.
Duaij: ya5ee kaifch kaifch shtabeen?! 

I got up ou shft Dana m3a rfeejat'ha dashaw so I sat down and pretended to love Asrar ou g3daw el 6awla ely kdam jdamna.

Duaij: asrar, a7bch ana asf.
Asrar: wlw 7beeby adree feek.

6al. Sha7b feech? 3my rou7ay.

Ghada's P.O.V:

I went downstairs to get cereal it was zwara at our house (aka the one they live with Aunt Mizna) wla ashoof oboi.

Dad: Ghada Ghada yuba lehmta 9arlch 5 tash'heer matklmeeny eshfeek?
Ghada: ts2l shfeeny b3d?! Abi atzwaj Yousef! Eshlon?! Ya5ee 7s feeny 3ad! Ou 3la8al mo mtzwj Yousef. Ou yabee ytzwjnee shl 3aib feeha? Wgft 3lay ana bas? Noura&Mishael, Afaf&Abdullah, Feehaid&Dareen, Taiba&Dhari?!

Sket. It was obvious he would. I was being logic. And typical. And stating the facts. When the phone rang, Mishael told us to come to the hospital asap.

Abdullah's P.O.V:

Ya5ee shfeeha Afaf tth7k wayed 3l telephone? Ha? Shsalfa? 

Abdullah: *grabs the phone* Entay hey? Wain ms7tee?
Afaf: enta shfeek yeneit?!
Abdullah: eee yeneit! Adree eb swalfch 3a6eeny yaa!

Yreita mn eedaynha ou shft elcontacts ou dgeit 3leihum wa7ed wa7ed b3dain a deep voice answered.

---: HALLA BLZAIN.
Abdullah; kl 5ara omik!!!! Etklm murty?!! Matst7ee ent, malat 3leik. Walla a67nk waink ya kalb?
* end call *

Yreit'ha mn sha3rha. I was dissapointed after many years chthy tsawee feeny.

Abdullah: mno hatha?! Mno hatha?! Goulely mno? 



THE IMPORTANT QUESTIONS:
Please answer down below and say anything if you want bas MUST ANSWER.
So when I end this blog, I will make a new couple blog choose which coupe would you want? Only one couple please.

1. Ghada&Yousef (from the beginning)
2. Afaf&Abdullah (what happened after)
3. Zainab&Bader (their kids and them)
4. Noura&Mishael (IF noura is still alive)
5. Feehaid&Dareen (marriage life)
6. OR A NEW SUMMER BLOG?! 

ANSWER PLEASE IN THE COMMENTS! 1? 2? 3? 4? 5? 6?

17 comments:

  1. 6 all the way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All ._.
    Soo, I finished reading all the chapters in 2 hours xD
    So I am gonna give a big feedback :P

    First of all, Yousef&Ghada..
    Hmm, I think Yousef is the one to blame, not her father. L2na low 9ij y7bha chan kh6abha! But I like their relationship together <3

    Afaf&Abduallah... I think Afaf is maybe talking to one of her cousins !! I can't believe she would cheat on Abdullah. And I think someone mshaysh Abdullah, maybe Shahad (the girl who used to love him) 3la Afaf, so they would break up andddd Shahad gets Abduallah. Their relationship is kind of weird, because they are veeeeeeeery young to get married, but cute!

    Zainab&Bader... Zaineen mafehom shai, bs a7s Bader bysawe shai :$ (mojarad e7sas) xD I like their relationship!!

    Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, Noura&Mishael... A7la athneeeen. 7eil 3awar galbi :( well because she is 15 just like me!!! I hope that if she dies, he will too :( and it will be the most Romantic story eveer!!!!
    They're my favorite couple. <3

    Feehaid&Dareen... They're alright, bs shloun y3rfoon b3'9? Ma fhamt:x Anyways, I think he's sooooo cute with her<3 but Dareen was a little barda when she found out about Noura :/

    Afrah... Why did she come 3adi che faj2a? ._. weeeiiird, 3bali ra7 tbchi oo tswe Drama, thank god she didn't xD 3la 6oul dashat il.3ers after ten years away from her familyXD, I hope she falls in love with Meshari <3!!!!

    Dad&Leena... ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, wei3 wei3 wei3. hatha ely 3ndi.

    Mom of seven girls.... *claps hands for her* amazing!

    Dana&Abdullah's Bro.... GET MARRIED ALREADY!!!!!! -.-




    I looooooooooooovvvveeeeddd your story<3 Can't wait for the next chapter!!!
    And I pick 1 or 2 or 5 or 6 xD


    Ps: sorry 3al.garga:$

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I LOVE YOUR BLOG SO FREAKING MUCH!! Walla mashalla marra 7lwww!! Please post the next chapter mny gadra astna aktar!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i freaking love you too!!! <3 <3 <3 SAUDI RIGHT???? <3 <3 Okay inshallah.

      Delete
  4. I love your blog!! Mn a7la il blogs ele garaithom, I say 5 would be the best

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol yes im saudi how did you know? Lmao

    ReplyDelete
  6. First youssef and ghada 2nd mishael and nora 3rd abdullah and afaf Please i can't stop thinking what will happen ..,,

    Your Blog Is more Than Amazing
    I loooooved it
    Keep going writer ;)

    Bs Your characters mra ktheeer

    bs hm your blog is Moreeee than amaaziing ❤❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ommmgg thankyouu <3 Youre such a sweetheart.
      I know but the best thing is the characters :) A story wouldnt be a story with only 2 people.
      <3 <3 If everyone keeps commenting or giving me feedback on ask.fm then akeed I will post more often :)<3

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete